Little Miracles


This was made for Mixed Up magazine and was published in July issue.

I love old books and I use lot of them in different projects.
Here I cut niches into an old book to create little shelves.
Every book has a story and I want to keep that story alive.I can also write my own story in small mini books.For this mini books you can use all your leftover papers -they are perfect for using up scraps.
To decorate the books I use old jewelry and other items for my"treasure box".They are really tiny at just 4.5 x 4 cm,with a 2cm spine.
When I start a project like this I have never a plan: I like to go with my intuition.























                                                           Canvas Corp Brands Shop
                                            Tattered Angels : Decor and DIY Paint: Ebony
                                              Packaging from 7gypsies Architextures
                                                   Sandra Evertson Relics & Artifacts
                                                           Rising Spirit II, Visage
                                                           Rising Spirit II ( Wings)

                                                     Golden Fluid Acrylics: Teal
                                                     Liquitex Spray paint: Titanium
                                                     FolkArt Acrylic Paint : Lavender
                                                     Papermania Large Wooden Frames
                                                     Black gesso, Gold acrylic paint, Inga Gold

                                                             Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                            //Lena

Post a Comment

Kiitos kun vierailit blogissani.Thank you for stopping by!

Instagram

Lena Blankenstein-Holmström. Theme by STS.